Check out our new Lease to Own Program!!
Please feel free to download anything here you find helpful for your service or equipment.
Below we hope You will find our policies and downloads helpful.
For our Hot tub, Pool, services and or parts
(Terms and Conditions definition)
You can download and print a copy of these company policies, order terms and conditions. By reading and acknowledging this document I agree to the terms and conditions of my purchase and or service terms and conditions
Aquatic Technologies Policies may be printed or mailed to you by request.
Colors online may vary in person.
All sales are final.
No refunds or returns on spas. All spas are made specifically as ordered.
Spa pricing does not include any other services, such as installation or electrical hook ups. Shipping includes curbside only.
Aquatic Technologies is not the spa manufacturer, and these terms and conditions are of the manufacturer. Aquatic Technologies is not responsible for returns or defects. You will be held accountable to inspect your spa or hot tub when it arrives, or we can arrange this service for a fee.These terms & conditions apply to all spas and hot tubs purchased through Aquatic Technologies. "Spa" and "hot tub" are used interchangeably and refer to the same product lines. Customer agrees as follows:
Hot Tub Spa Order Information
1. Website orders will be processed as received. Please verify all information and contact us immediately if you want to modify your order. Once the order has been placed into production, it cannot be modified.
2. Must purchase online only. No phone orders.
3. Colors shown online may vary from actual material due to variations in computer monitors. Variegated colors in particular will vary from spa to spa due to variations in the individual acrylic sheets. Once production has begun, orders cannot be cancelled nor monies refunded.
4. When paying by credit card, the specified delivery address must match your credit card billing address for your protection and ours. If it does not, please be sure to add it in the shipping address.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Belize and LifeCast spas are custom built to order (unless otherwise noted) and are shipped directly from the factory. Manufacturing time ranges from approx. 2-3 weeks for Belize and LifeCast spas. Super Tub spas ship within 3-5 business days. You should allow an additional 7-15 business days' transit time, depending on your location. You can of course prepay for faster shipping.
2. A daytime customer phone number is required in order for the freight company to call for delivery arrangements. We recommend an alternate number be provided in case the primary number is unavailable or cannot be reached.
3. Due to their large size, hot tub spas must be shipped via commercial freight truck. Air service is not available.
4. A physical street address is required. Hot tub spas cannot be shipped to PO boxes or APO.
5. Most US residential addresses are accessible by truck, however some locations have commercial vehicle access restrictions. Examples include: lanes or alleys too narrow for trucks, islands, gated communities restricting trucks, certain metropolitan areas, remote locations or unpaved roads. If it is not viable for the freight truck to reach your address, customer must make arrangements to meet the truck at another location or pick up the spa at the freight depot. If in doubt, you should contact us prior to placing your order.
6. Free delivery applies to non-surcharged areas by surface shipment within the U.S. contiguous 48 states only. In rare instances, areas impose surcharges on commercial vehicles, such as certain metropolitan areas, areas accessible by ferry, etc. If any surcharges or additional charges will apply, you will be contacted for authorization prior to order processing.
7. Customer will be contacted by the freight carrier prior to delivery to arrange a mutually convenient delivery time. Missed delivery appointments will result in redelivery charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
8. The driver is responsible for unloading and curbside or driveway delivery. It is your responsibility to position and install the unit into your yard or home. You should have help on hand to assist you. Some freight carriers will do this for you, for an additional fee.
9. Customer or designee must be on hand to inspect shipment for damage and sign for truck deliveries. Customer should carefully inspect the shipment and packaging for any damage, no matter how slight. If outer packaging is damaged, note it on the packing slip and further inspect contents for concealed damage. Damage is very unlikely, but if the spa is, or appears to be damaged, customer must note it on delivery receipt and refuse the delivery. If a shipment has been refused as a result of damage, customer should immediately contact Aquatic Technologies.
10. Customer has the right and should request delivery driver wait for inspection of shipment and contents for damage. If a driver refuses to wait, do not accept the shipment and note on the paperwork that the driver refused. Contact Aquatic Technologies.
11.Note: If package contents are not inspected and signed without noting damage to package or contents, customer is acknowledging that shipment arrived in good condition. Any subsequent damage claims are the sole responsibility of the customer and may be denied by the freight carrier.
1. Customer is bound by the terms and conditions of the individual spa manufacturer's warranty and should refer to the Limited Warranty provided by the manufacturer.
2. Spas are not returnable, except under the terms of the warranty. Customer shall be responsible for all freight charges associated with warranty claims.
Return Policy Please see www.aquatictechnologies.us for an updated version. (all policies are subject to change) All sales are final. Any installed parts are non-refundable. Any warranties do not include labor fees which are charged onsite for any removal or installation of parts of any kind due to manufacturer defect. A extended warranty is available for any product or service Any and all spa covers or spas, cover lifts etc, are NOT refundable. If we measured and ordered your cover we are not responsible for any defects, errors or otherwise imperfect details on such a cover. We are not the manufacturer or the distributor. Any products that need to be returned due to manufacturer defect require an RGA or a returned Goods authorization. All returns must come in their original packaging and protective barriers with proper return information part numbers, invoicing, receipts Etc. Upon return, if we cannot identify your problem or find any broken parts which may be covered under warranty and your parts bench test and pass our inspection the parts will be sent back to you and you will pay for the shipping again before it is resent back All RGAS ARE TO BE REQUESTED VIA EMAIL AT email@example.com Any and all returns if approved are charged a 30% restocking charge. (to be deducted from your credit) unless you reorder the equivalent parts or amount equal to your original purchase. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject heading put your order number or transaction number and your RMA request we will reply all returned shipping fees are the customer's responsibility any and all hot tubs covers and or cover lifts on non-returnable any Replacements will be issued by the manufacturer please do not send any products back to Aquatic Technologies however we will assist you with all approved returns. There are no refunds on any service or labor any service calls will be signed for an agreed-upon on site and are non-refundable under any circumstances. There are no exceptions. It is unlawful to pass a bad check or to stop payment in a credit or debit card purchase unless you did not receive your parts or items in a timely fashion. Generally 3 to 10 business days, whichever you paid for. If you are not satisfied with our services please let us know and give us a chance to make it right. You do not have to use us again but it is illegal to reverse charges on a credit or debit card or check because you are not satisfied with any service. You are required to sign our service agreement (s) and your CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE. That is you agreeing to services and or purchase. You will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
We are Now an authorized strong spas dealer